The community we serve shows high levels of poverty and a complex social and ethnic mix, in a densely populated urban area.
- 4,500 pupils
- 76% pupil premium
- many languages spoken at home (55% English as an Additional Language)
- triple national average of special needs and disabilities
- 10 primary, 2 secondary, 3 special schools and 2 children’s centres
- 300 teachers, 250 teaching assistants and thousands of parents and carers.
What we do
Schools and partners across our network work together to ensure that all pupils can achieve their potential:
– facilitating enriching activities where children and families learn, perform, share experiences and have fun together
– identifying and targeting barriers to learning
– jointly commissioning additional services and support to meet individual needs
– building skills, ideas and resources to maintain and develop outstanding practice, working closely with the Lambeth Teaching Schools’ Alliance
– collaborating with world-class sports, arts, cultural, educational and business institutions to open doors and opportunities for all.